The first group class will begin tomorrow, Wednesday, Jan. 18 from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. at GRMC HR Training Room on the lower level.
Guam – The Guam Regional Medical City’s 2017 Tobacco Cessation Program begins on Wednesday, January 18.
Whether you or someone you know is thinking about quitting, ready to quit, or wants to prevent a relapse from any form of tobacco use (e.g. smoking, vaping, chewing), the following resources are offered for free:
- Individual education and/or counseling sessions
- Group classes (4 weekly classes, one hour each session)
- Informational and self-help materials such as education sheets, brochures and videos
GRMC’s Patient Education Department is now accepting registrations for the group classes. This program consists of four one-hour classes held every Wednesday for four consecutive weeks.
- 1st Quarter Sessions: Jan. 18 and 25, Feb. 1 and 8
- 2nd Quarter Sessions: Apr. 19 and 26, May 3 and 10
- 3rd Quarter Sessions: July 5, 12, 19, and 26
- 4th Quarter Sessions: Oct. 4, 11, 18, and 25
To enroll, please contact the Patient Education Team at 645-5500 ext. 5688, 3685, or 3687, or visit the Patient Education Resource Center located on the 1st floor across from the Billing and IT HelpDesk departments.