- 01 VIDEO: Teachers at 12 Schools File Grievances Over Hay Plan with GFT
- 02 VIDEO: Guam GOP Hopes to Field at Least 17 Candidates for Legislature, 2 for Delegate
- 03 VIDEO: Senator San Nicolas Introduces Bill That Would Stop Use of Tax Credits Without Public Review
- 04 AG Rapadas: Forcing the Taitano's to "Clean Up the Pollution They Created Is of Utmost Importance"
- 05 VIDEO: Inos Says He'll Ask Feds to Extradite Fitial, If AG Recommends It
- 06 VIDEO: Number of Smokers on Guam Drops From 1 in Every 3 Adults to 1 in Every 4 Adults
- 07 Col. Andrew J. Toth to Command 36th Wing at AAFB; Brig. Gen. Garland Goes to Vandenberg AFB
- 08 VIDEO: GWA Unveils Re-Vamped Website With New Online Features, Mobile Site
- 09 VIDEO: Smokies Edge Redhawks 7-6; 1st Win of BBL Season
- 10 Dela Cruz Wins Inaugural SUP Surfing Trophy
Frontpage Slideshow (version 2.0.0) - Copyright © 2006-2008 by JoomlaWorks
Latest Sports News
K57 PNC Sports with Frankie Perez Frankie Perez and Ray Gibson with the K57 Sports Report.
Pacific Xtreme Combat Inks Deal With Int'l Fighters Guam - Pacific Xtreme Combat has expanded its roster going into 2014.
Youth Soccer League Continues With Week 4 Matches Harmon, Guam - More than half of the players on Tumon Soccer Club’s U14 team in the Triple J Auto Group Robbie Webber Youth League are entirely new to the sport, but they’ve been enjoying scrimmages...
VIDEO: Smokies Edge Redhawks 7-6; 1st Win of BBL Season Guam - 7-6 final, Smokies win. Smokies now (1-4) Yona now (1-4). WP Justin Elm 6ks (complete game).
VIDEO: Friars Advance to Basketball Semis Mangilao, Guam - The quarterfinals in the IIAAG High School Boys Basketball playoffs got underway and at the Phoenix Center, the FDMS Friars held off the St. Paul's Warriors, 56-49, to advance to the semifinals....
GWTFL Announces Board Members Hagåtña, Guam- The Guam Women’s Tackle Football League (GWTFL is pleased to announce the kickoff of the third annual season of full contact tackle football for women of all ages. The Guam's Women...
Dela Cruz Wins Inaugural SUP Surfing Trophy Barrigada, Guam –– A total of forty-eight surfing, body- boarding and stand-up paddling athletes, ranging from ages 8 through 63, took to the waves at Satpon Point or popularly known as Rickʼs...
K57 PNC Sports with Frankie Perez Frankie Perez and Ray Gibson with the K57 Sports Report.
"The Museum Effect" - Conference on Guam Museum - Thursday, March 13 Guam - The Guam Museum Foundation, Inc (GMFI) in partnership with Department of Chamorro Affairs was recently awarded USDA program funding under the Rural Business Enterprise Grant (RBEG) that will assist...
Lupus Awareness Group of Guam, Zumba Party Fundraiser, Tuesday March 18 Guam - The Lupus Awareness Group of Guam (LAGG) is having a Zumba Party fundraiser at the Agana Heights Gym next Tuesday March 18 beginning at 6:30pm.
Inafa' Maolek Conciliation - Wednesday, March 12 Guam - A Conference on mediation and restorative justice is scheduled for Wednesday, March 12th at the Marriott.
"Ta Testiguyi i Sagrådu na Fina'pos-ta" - Witnessing Our Sacred Past: A Toast To The Church; Thursday, March 27 (Hagåtña, Guam) – Come all ye faithful to a journey through time!
Calvo Cancer Foundation Fund Raiser: 4th Annual "Guam is Good Wine, Food and Art Festival", March 15th Guam - The Edward M. Calvo Cancer Foundation is proud to present the 4th annual Guam is Good Wine, Food and Art Festival, on Saturday, March 15th from 6pm to 10pm at the Cars Plus Showroom in Maite. ...
University Music Concert March 14-15 Guam - The University Singers and Jazz Ensemble will be peforming songs from Pitch Perfect and Sing-Off at the University of Guam Fine Arts Theatre on Friday and Saturday, March 14 and 15 at 8 p.m....
UOG Will Celebrates Charter Day Next Tuesday, March 11 Guam - The University of Guam celebrates its 46th Charter Day on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 at the UOG campus.
From Broadcast To Broadband - News You Can Trust
- DOL Dec. '13 Employment Report: 170 More Private Sector Jobs, Construction Jobs Lead the Way, But Average Hourly Wage Falls
- Administration Counters Respcio's Claim Saying "Transparency Is a Cornerstone Value of the Governor"
- AUDIO: Speaker's Weekly Address - Calvo Admnistration "Shrouded in Dark Secrecy"
- 36th Wing Command Change Tentatively Scheduled for June 19
- UOG & McDonald's of Guam Partner for March 2014
- DPHSS: Sanitary Inspection Report for March 03 - March 07
- SPC: Statistics, A Cross-Cutting Development Issue for the Pacific
- TODAY Is "Kick Butts" Day
- VIDEO: Teachers at 12 Schools File Grievances Over Hay Plan with GFT
- VIDEO: Guam GOP Hopes to Field at Least 17 Candidates for Legislature, 2 for Delegate
- Guam GOP: 19 Potential Candidates Announced at Friday's Lincoln Dinner
- VIDEO: Senator San Nicolas Introduces Bill That Would Stop Use of Tax Credits Without Public Review
- AG Rapadas: Forcing the Taitano's to "Clean Up the Pollution They Created Is of Utmost Importance"
- 7,500 Acres Being Prepared for Transfer to CLTC for Residential and Agricultural Leases
- VIDEO: Number of Smokers on Guam Drops From 1 in Every 3 Adults to 1 in Every 4 Adults
- Election Commission to Legislature "With All Due Respect..."
- Bordallo Shares Concerns Over Cost of Proposed EITC Expansion, But Doubts It Will Clear Congress
- Col. Andrew J. Toth to Command 36th Wing at AAFB; Brig. Gen. Garland Goes to Vandenberg AFB
- Governor Calvo to Be Interviewed LIVE on Fox Business News Program "The Independents" at 11 am TUESDAY, Guam Time
- VIDEO: Inos Says He'll Ask Feds to Extradite Fitial, If AG Recommends It
- Edward Jinyuc Chong Arrested for "Ice" Possession at Tumon Hotel
- Two Malaysian Citizens Sentenced in Guam's District Court for Aggravated Identity Theft
- Yona Couple Sentenced on Meth Charges in District Court
- Nationwide Survey of Domestic Violence During a 24-Hour Period Includes Guam; Finds 26 Cases Here in One Day
- OPA: "Unfunded Liability" of GovGuam Retirement Fund Falls by $100M from $1.6B to $1.5B
- VIDEO: GWA Unveils Re-Vamped Website With New Online Features, Mobile Site
- Conservation Measures Help GCC Achieve 13th Clean Audit
- OPA: GCC Ends FY '13 With $3.2M Increase in Net Income
- USDA: "Unwholesome Meat" From California Firm May Have Reached 16 Guam Stores, and 25 States; Recall Underway
- Guam EPA Commends Buena Vista for Cleaning Up Illegally Dumped Cooking Oil
- Micronesia Renewable Energy, Inc. Launches Solar Financing for Guam Homeowners
- CLB Economic Activity Report for March 3 - March 7
- Santa Rita Native, Spc. Daniel Evangelista, Supports Delivery of Medical Supplies in Afghanistan
- Santa Barbara 6th Grader Ron Rocky Coloma Wins 2014 Scripps Regional Spelling Bee
- "Hafa Adai" Pledges Re-Newed at Friday Ceremony
- First Hawaiian Bank - Nominees for 2014 Guam Business Magazine Businesswoman of the Year Maga'haga Award
- AUDIO: Governor's Weekly Address - "A Health Revolution"
- VIDEO: Governor Calvo Proclaims This Week "Fire Service Recognition Week"
- VIDEO: Santa Barbara Catholic School Celebrates Chamorro Month TODAY at Ypao Beach
- VIDEO: "Inafa' Maolek Restorative Justice Conference" WEDNESDAY to Focus on Work Place Conflict
- PNA's "Vessel Day Scheme” Now Enforces Minimum Payment of $6,000 per Fishing Day, Benefiting All Island Members
- McCreadie Bill Would Impose 10-Year Sentence on Anyone Convicted of Burglarizing a School
- GVB 2014 Events Calendar
- The Roadwork Ahead: MONDAY March 10 - Sunday March 16
- Guam EPA Weekly Beach Report: Advisories on 16 Beaches
- CLB Economic Activity Report for February 24 - February 28
- DPHSS: Sanitary Inspection Report for February 24- February 28
- VIDEO: Senator Barnes Disputes GEC Decision, Says Legislature Has Placed Issues on the Ballot Before
- VIDEO: So Far, Only $2.9M of $30M Paid Out in Tax Credits to Former Layon Landowners
- VIDEO: "OUR VIEW" - Tax Credits Challenge Transparency
- San Nicolas Bill Would Suspend Existing Tax Credit Law, Requiring Public Hearing and Approval of Any Future Tax Credits
- VIDEO: Legislature Files Opening Brief Seeking High Court Declaration on Use of Money Deposited Into Refund Trust Fund
- Bordallo Presses for Lifting Restrictions on Japanese Buildup Funds at Full HASC Hearing
- VIDEO: Vice Speaker Cruz Warns Obama's Proposed Expansion of EITC Could Cost GovGuam as Much as $100M
- VIDEO: Senator Pangelinan Says Bill 278 Was Passed to Ensure That GovGuam Rank & File Get Raises First
- VIDEO: Guam Fishermen's Co-Op Estimates Re-Building Would Cost $4.5M; $2.5M More Needed
- VIDEO: Islandwide Property Tax Re-Valuation Now Underway; Expect New Property Tax Bills by Year's End
- VIDEO: Language in Saipan Casino Bill Would Eliminate Tax Rebates for All But Casino License Holder
- AUDIO: Bordallo Praises Navy for Appointing First Woman to Head Joint Region Marianas Command
- UOG Explores Possible "Bio-Control" for Guam's Rhino Beetles
- VIDEO: "I Tiempo Antes di Gera" Exhibit Showcases the Chamorro People's Deep Faith Prior to WW II
- VIDEO: Guam "Live Music Festival" Tops GVB's 2014 Calendar of Events
- USS City of Corpus Christi Visits Former Homeport, Sailors Volunteer at Guam School
- Governor's Office - Report on Healthcare
- Governor Calvo - Lenten Reflection - "I Am a Sinner"
- "Guam's Tropical Skies" with Pam Eastlick
- UOG: CHamoru Language Competition Schedule
Bob Klitzkie with Ray Gibson Interview between Ray Gibson and former Senator Bob Klitzkie about the...
Notch Shimizu with Ray Gibson Interview between Ray Gibson and Notch Shimizu and members of the Island...
Sen B J Cruz with Ray Gibson Interview between Ray Gibson and Senator B J Cruz about the use of tax...
Listen To K57 Live
Click Here to Listen to K57 Streaming
(Opens a player in a new window)
We have 641 guests online